What options do I have?

Unless you are comfortable accepting the maximum DUI penalties, we highly recommend you contact a DUI defense attorney as soon as possible. A qualified defense attorney will help you explore the options you have when facing a DUI which should pursing a case dismissal, negotiating a plea bargain, or taking the case to court.